Certificate Course in Healthcare Technology (CCHT) is a unique 5 modular course offered on an online learning management systems (LMS) designed to help healthcare professionals learn about the amalgamation of healthcare and technology.
Each module has 4 sub modules consisting of video sessions by renowned faculty, course readings, descriptive assignments with pre and post session questions. The online course is a judicious mix of videos, case studies, problem solving techniques with great flexibility to accommodate participant's busy schedule.
Objectives Of Course
- To develop and implement a capacity building initiative in healthcare technology for healthcare professionals
- • To impart basic knowledge of healthcare technology and its practical application
- • To provide awareness of technology application in patient and functional management
- • To prepare for technology led advancements and innovations in healthcare along with regulatory and practical aspects.
- • Online sessions
- • Convenient Schedule
- • Expert Faculty
- • Award of Certiﬁcate
- • Unique design
- • Networking
- • Interactive Videos
All Healthcare Professionals with 2 years' Experience in Healthcare
- • Introduction to Healthcare Technology and its practical application
- • Technology-led Health Care Part-1
- • Technology-led Health Care Part-2
- • Technology-led advancements and innovations in healthcare
- • Alcohol and Other Substance Use Disorders
- • Healthcare technology - Regulatory, policy and Practical aspects